Obsessed with Amazing Free Online Printables.. Send Help!

The last thing I needed was something new to be obsessed about. I simply have no time {hubby rolls eyes}. Honestly, I try to just keep to myself, stay focused on my current obsessions and just keep walking, telling myself “do not look up”… I’m just like a fish in the uncharted creative waters when it comes to crafts, tantalized by a wiggly worm that dangles in front of me… I just gotta get a closer look! Hmmm… Looks VERY interesting. Hey, I can do that! I just can’t help myself and lunge forward and lose complete control… {sigh}

Sadly, hooked is an understatement when it comes to my latest obsession with free online printables. I had no clue until the last couple of months that printables have really evolved beyond kids basic coloring pages. I’m not sure how I missed it but there is an amazing smorgasbord of free stuff like personalized labels, beautiful stationary, calling cards, art, kids Birthday party kits, monograms, fun recipe cards, signs and SOOO much more! Free!!

{this post has recently been updated on May 11, 2012 with “Part 2″ that you can find here or by clicking the image below}

free printables, printables, collection of free printables

Just look at some of my favorites that I have found:

Gorgeous and Trendy Gift Tags {Think about personalizing}! Created by My Lucky Lemon

DIY Bathroom Labels from The Idea Room

Kids Photo Booth Props Moustaches and Lips by Paper Dolls {Just cut and tape to a stick or skewer}

Beautiful printable nursery art from The Handmade Home

Beautiful Alphabet Art for Kids by The Handmade Home

Free Printable Gorgeous Invitations by Download and Print

Adorable printable paper dolls made by Babalisme

Lunch Bag Printables {print directly on the paper bag!} by Funkytime

Gift Labels at Creature Comforts Blog

The great news is that most of these websites and blogs provide very clear and detail instructions in printing the printables!
Some of the best free printables available online are directly from some of the top graphic designers who offer freebies in hopes of generating interest and traffic to their websites. Graphic Artist, Cathe Holden of Just Something I made uphas one of the best websites I have ever seen with a huge library of some of the most amazing free printables online. Here are some of my favorites from Cathe:I LOVE all of Cathe’s canister labelsfor the kitchen!

Another favorite is Janna Wilson from Cut & Create who offers free fabulous printables like these:

Gorgeous favor cones

Are you overwhelmed yet? But wait, there’s more!

Online label/paper companies like World Label offer templates for free printables in hopes that we will purchase their labels for the printables. Many of these printables are “fillable” which means you can easily add text for monograms or to personalize! Wow! Here is just a small sampling of some of the free printables available at World Label

Vintage Apothecary Labelsdesigned by Cathe Holden for World Label

Check out these gorgeous free and FILLABLE Frame Cards and Labels also available at World Label:

Laurie with Tip Junkie is also obsessed with free online printables and has links to literally hundreds of free printables available on the web. Laurie makes it so easy just page through hundreds of printables and you can click on the ones that peak your interest!

If you’re interested in seeing even more free printables, I have started my own Pin Board on Pinterest with more great printables. You can check them out here and be sure and check back as I will continue to add to the board as my obsession rages on!

Do you have a favorite printable that I need to add to the Printable Pin Board? I would love to see and “collect” it, so just post the link in the comment section. I can just hear my new line with my friends, “I have a printable for that”!

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and check back on Friday for another fun furniture revamp from the Studio 319 remodel.

As always, thank you for your comments, emails and notes! I really appreciate your feedback.

Sharing this post with these fabulous blog link parties!

This entry was posted in printables and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Obsessed with Amazing Free Online Printables.. Send Help!

1. Aimee says:

It's a really good thing my printer is broken right now! I need to keep my eyes on cleaning up my craft desk so I can craft!

2. Jennifer says:

I am the same way with printables! Love them and gosh there are so many out there once you start looking. You found some suh-weet ones I haven't seen yet though. Awesome!

3. feelincrafty says:

So am I!! these are some good ones. I'm saving at least half of these to my pinterest page!

4. The Exchange says:

Oh good, so I'm not the only one obsessed!! LOL! I'm so glad that you can use the ones I posted. There are some really talented people out there making these wonderful gifts! Thanks for stopping by ladies!

5. Love says:

Lovely tags :x Thank you. It's so cool so I've made my new jar :)

6. Elsa says:

I'm obsessed with all things cute & free, so thanks for sharing!

7. Annalea says:

Don't you just love Pinterest? I, too, have a printables obsession, and now I don't have to try to fill my hard drive with them. And, I can browse through them visually, instead of looking at file names in my finder. Hooray! Off to check out your Pinterest board . . .

8. Anonymous says:

Thank you so much for this post! I have also become obsessed with printables!! I bought a flash drive just for them! I'm your newest follower!

Chrissy visiting from http://www.formamas.blogspot.com

9. Thanks for sharing all this info… like you, I'm easily obsessed with anything new! You have me hooked now.

10. Janet says:

Thanks so much! You are AMAZING! LOVE the printables!!

11. I think I have a problem too, I just love the free printables, Thank you for sharing these.

12. funkytime says:

thank you so much for including my lunch bag printables! and thank you for this great collection!!!

13. Margaret says:

I have a free printable over at my blog! The free printables are called the "SuperMom" series. This one is the first in the series, and it's a weekly cleaning schedule.

Check it out here:

14. Wow, thanks for curating all these wonderful printables. I think the lunch bags may be my favorite…

15. The Exchange says:

Thank you again ladies! These creators of these printables are so fabulous and cannot wait to feature some more of them this fall! Thank you again for all of your sweet comments!

16. Anonymous says:

Oh dear!!!! I think I'm going in printing overload mode…. Overload OVERLOAD!!!!!!! ; )

17. Deborah says:

OK, I'm a sucker for printables too. I too have wasted too much time finding these things on the internet! I've used waaaaay too much ink!

18. Lucy says:

Thanks for this great compilation of printables. I think I have a use or them all!!

19. Joan says:

Wow! Great selection! Thanks for compiling them! :)

20. Gaylynn says:

Thanks for this wonderful collection of amazing printables. I will be busy looking over them all. :)

21. Maria says:

Thank you for all the wonderful printables. I’m taking a break from work to spend time with my kids. One of them was diagnosed with asperger syndrome and it has been a challenge. These ideas are helpeing me get organized and help my son as well.

22. Doralyn says:

Thanks for all the printable links! love them. I wasn’t able to get the colorful round labels that are second to last. the link just went to a jpeg picture of them fanned out. they look neat though.

23. Belle says:

Those are just lovely! I recently started a blog with free printables, maybe you would like to see it – printabelle.com. Also, in terms of the ink usage, my local UPS print shop charges .25 per color copy and they come out looking sooo much better than my home printer. I don’t know if that is a standard amount, but it makes for cheap printables when using the free ones! Thanks!

24. Claryn says:

Haha. Tell me about it! I just discovered this whole new world of crafts and I’m LOVING IT! :)

Thanks for sharing!

25. nikki says:

These are lovely! Thanks for sharing. I have lots of free vintage style printables on my site that are updated every month at http://www.papergravy.com

26. What a great roundup! I love printables and love creating them too. Check out this page of mine with some recipe cards, bookmarks, mini envelopes, calendars, etc.

27. Lisa says:

Glad to know I’m not the only one totally obsessed not just with discovering free printables but making them myself! Thank you for this great, over-whelmingly fantabulous post! *out of breath with delight*

28. Jodi says: