Free Printable Halloween Tags & Labels {Printable of the Month}…

Free Printable Halloween Tags & Labels

Happy first of October friends!

I am so excited about a new feature that I’m starting on the blog that I’m calling  “Printable of the Month”.  Every month I will be sharing a new free printable. They will be printables like beautiful note cards, seasonal tags and labels and organizational checklists.  I have a lot of fun ideas, so keep your eye out for them.  You can also subscribe via email here if you want to make sure that you don’t miss them each month.

I couldn’t think of a better way to kick off October than with some fun Halloween tags and labels:

Free Printable Halloween Tags & Labels

I am also including a fun sign that you print on card stock and slide into a 8 x 10 frame for a Halloween party, or just for fun:

Free Printable Halloween Printables- Tags & Labels-Sign

The labels can be used by printing out the set (6 per sheet) onto 8.5″ x 11″ adhesive label paper and cut and attach to a favor bag or a white/brown lunch bag:

Free Halloween Printable- Tags & Labels-

The printable sheet of six looks like this when you print them out:

Free Printable Halloween Tags & Labels

and if you want to make tags, all you have to do is print them out on white card stock and then punch a hole at the top and tie onto kid’s treat/favor bags:

Free Printable Halloween Tags & Labels

There are so many different things that you can do with these printables.  To get started, I have two printables for you in this group.  The first printable is the set of six that you can print on either card stock, or 8.5″ x 11″ label paper.  All you have to do to go to the PDF file  is click the blue link below the image that says “Printable Set of Halloween Tags & Labels”:
Free Printable Halloween Tags & Labels

Printable Set of Halloween Labels & Tags

If you want to print the sign, click the blue link below the image that says “Printable Happy Halloween Sign” to go to the PDF file and print:

Free Printable Halloween Sign-Tag -Labels

Printable Happy Halloween Sign
If you’ve never printed a free printable before, this particular one is very easy and is no different than printing out a document on your printer. These two printables are standard 8.5″ x 11″ and if you want tags, just replace your copy paper with a piece of white card stock (buy at the craft/office supply store). If you want a label, just replace the your copy paper with 8.5 x 11″ adhesive label paper (sold at the office supply store). It’s really easy to do.

Thank you to Mel from the fabulous blog Mel Stampz for the orange striped background!

I am really looking forward to making more printables and have a list of some fun ideas that I can’t wait to try for the new “Printable of the Month” feature. Have a fantastic day friends!

Sharing this post with;

Skip to My Lou {Made by you Mondays}
Savvy Southern Style {Wow Us Wednesdays}
Shabby Nest {Frugal Friday}
Tatertots & Jello {Weekend Wrap Up Party}
Under The Table Dreaming {Sunday Showcase}

This entry was posted in Halloween, Printable of the Month, printables, Seasonal Ideas and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Free Printable Halloween Tags & Labels {Printable of the Month}…

1. Lisa says:

Thanks, great freebie!!

2. Jessica says:

This is so adorable! Thanks so much!!

3. mel mccarthy says:

These are so stunning, Cyndy! That chalkboard style and the fonts are so cute it’s scary. ;-)

4. These printables are simply fabulous. I love them and that you made them in all different sizes!! I would love for you to come over and share them on Pintastic Monday, my little Pinterest link party!

Dawnelle
    Dawnelle Sarlo recently posted..Pintastic MondayMy Profile

5. I love this! Just pinned it and can’t wait to print some out! Thank you!
    Rachel Teodoro recently posted..Living Well on Less a blog seriesMy Profile

6. Robin B says:

Bless your heart for sharing these festive Halloween labels & tags with all of us.
    They are great addition to my Halloween collection of goodies.

7. kellie says:

Love the printable! Many thanks for sharing :)

8. Nunzia says:

Ciao! thanks for these printable, they are adorable! I’m writing you from Italy!
    What’s the name of the font you used to write “Happy”? I searched it a lot in Internet without finding it…thanks and sorry for my English! ;-)

9. So gracious & so cute for Halloween tricks and treats. I shared the link with my Facebook friends. Thanks, Cyndy!
    Darleen~ Places In The Home recently posted..CollectionsMy Profile

10. Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Emily // Cinnamon Design Studio recently posted..October Calendar Wallpaper!My Profile

11. Dee says:

Thanks! The tags are super cute.
    Dee recently posted..Burlap Drapes in My OfficeMy Profile

12. Hello, new follower here! I would love to have you link up with my Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!

I hope to see you there!
    Kathy
    The Chicken Chick

13. Fun printable! Thanks for sharing!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer
    Jennifer Ferrell recently posted..Stuck On You Giveaway!My Profile

14. Kelly says:

These are so awesome! I just love the black with the swirls on the orange background. Classic and cool. Thanks!
    Kelly
    Kelly recently posted..A Rather Non-Spooktacular Halloween MantelMy Profile

15. Thanks for sharing, I’m pinning :)
    Sandra {simpleispretty.com} recently posted..Simple is Pretty Link PartyMy Profile

16. Natassja says:

I adore these tags! Thank you so much! I am using them for our own Trick or Treat party, which I will feature on my blog. With your permission, I’d like to include the link! :) Thanks again!

Thank you so much Natassja! Absolutely, I would be thrilled if you shared my link! I’m so glad that you like them and can use them! Thank you for stopping by!!