Free Printable “To Do” List…

Free Printable- To Do List- Printable

Free Printable- "To Do" List

I was hoping that things would slow down once summer got here but unfortunately, it hasn’t. I think I’m busier in the summer trying to juggle my daughter’s various summer camps and fill her time, while I continue to keep up with my work schedule and other responsibilities. Needless to say, things are spiraling out of control off balance right now while we try and get into our summer routine. Some of you are probably going through the exact same thing.

In the middle of this, I’ve been frustrated that I can’t seem to stick with a “To Do” list that really works for me.  I have tried several printable lists but nothing is ever laid out the way I like to make my lists and I don’t usually stick with them. So, I decided to make my own printable “To Do” list that covers everything that I like to have on one list.  The categories that I listed are exactly how I make my lists, so this should help me tremendously.

I created “The List” generically so that it could be a daily list or a weekly list, depending on how busy you are.  Unfortunately, this list will be daily for me, at least for now.

If you’re interested in trying out this list, all you have to do is click on the PDF file below and print on standard printer paper!  It’s so easy and it’s free and you can print out as many as you want.  Just click the file directly below that says “Download”:

Free Printable “To Do” List Download

***This free printable is for personal use only and not for commercial use or to be sold.  If you have a website or a blog, you may link to the printable but please do not add the file for download to your page.****

Free Printable- "To Do" List

I’m working on several other fun and useful free printables that will coordinate with this list, so check back or subscribe here if you want to be notified when I get those posted.  Also, if you love printables {as I do} and you haven’t seen my roundup of my favorite free printables on the Internet, you will want to check that out by clicking the picture below:

free printables, printables, collection of free printables

I feel confident that this list will really work for me and it will be great to have in a spot where my husband can see it as well.  This way he knows exactly how he can help and what is on our “list” to do.  I hope this is something that you can use and will work for you as well.

Have a wonderful rest of the week and I’ll be back for Friday Favorites.  If you missed last week’s Friday Favorites “Summer Salads”, you can find it by click the photo below:

Summer Salads- Salads

Home Stories A2Z

shabby creek cottage
The Shabby NestFunky Junk's Sat Nite Special

This entry was posted in Organizational Ideas, printables and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Free Printable “To Do” List…

1. Lettie C. says:

Cyndy,
    Thank you so much for this free printable! It’s just what I need to help manage the chaos that is my day (0;

2. What a perfectly organized printable!! thank you!
    Bonnie and trish @ Uncommon recently posted..Uncommonly Yours Link Party {32}…My Profile

3. Andrea says:

Thank you for this! I can’t wait to start using it, and I love the colors too!!!

4. Laura says:

This is GREAT! I have endless slips of paper with lists that happen as I move through the week. All I need now is a paper clip for coupons or whatever I may need to take with me and I’m off to accomplish my errands, appointments and chores. Thank you!

5. AJ says:

Thanks for sharing this printable… will definetly come in handy! Saw this printable hightlighted at Tip Junkie. AJ@queenofmynest
    AJ recently posted..Green Bean Bacon BundlesMy Profile

6. Dara says:

thanks for this, it’s just what I was looking for!
    Dara recently posted..Zachary’s RoomMy Profile

7. Sarah says:

I think this is probably one of the BEST to do lists I have ever seen, thanks!

Wow! Thanks Sarah so much!! I am so glad that you like it and I hope it helps to make your day a little smoother! Thanks for commenting Sara!

8. Very very cute! I definitely just pinned this! :)

9. Meg says:

Thank you SO much for this fabulous “To Do” list! I am so excited to print it out and use it! :-)

10. JulieBee says:

Thanks Meg. This kind of list will help me to remember some of the other types of things I forget – like errands or phone calls, repairs, etc. I love its design. :)

11. valerie says:

thank you for the “to do list”; it is exactly what i needed….now why couldn’t i have designed the template??? oh well, maybe next time…but, thanks again; i made a quite a few copies to put in my “good morning ” binder.

12. I’m pinning! Pretty To Do list!

13. Pingback: Advent, Weihnachten, 2013 – hübsch geplant ist halb gemacht! « cookiesformysoul

14. Pingback: Easy Kitchen Cabinet Mini-Office {Organize}….

15. Pingback: Advent, Weihnachten, 2013 – hübsch geplant ist halb gemacht! | CookiesForMySoul.de

16. Pingback: Household Notebook (Part 2) « Do WHAT, Lord?

17. Sharon Wagenaar says:

I like your list; your organization. Thank you, I’m using it today. I’d love to have an electronic version, so that I can just type to fill in the blanks then I would print it.

18. Sharon Wagenaar says:

Had a very hard time finding the form again for some reason today and I’m not able to print either. Frustrating but must be something on my end I’m sure.

19. Sharon Wagenaar says:

Oh goodness, it worked fine when I used pop up options instead of my windows. Thank you I’m looking forwarding to using this daily!

20. Pingback: Walk Around Things Day | The Road to Domestication

21. Pingback: To-Do Lists and Projects Galore | Dorrie Siobhan

22. Pingback: Printable To Do List {May Printable of the Month}…

23. Pingback: What a load to do… | Night Owl Kitchen

24. Pingback: Free Printables for Your Home Management System - Resourceful Blogger

25. Pingback: August Challenge: Get Yo Life | ambitiousgirlb

26. Pingback: August Challenge: Get Yo Life | ambitiousgirlb

27. Kate says:

what a smart list! Just wanted to let you know I linked to this on my blog today. thanks!

28. Leanne Harding says:

Please can you send me this version of the To Do List – this will certainly help get me prioritising my day a little better and hope to stick to it!!

Regards
    Leanne

29. One of the most clever ideas I’ve seen. You did a FABULOUS job. Creative and practical. I love it. Might just do one for myself! Thanks a lot ..
    Home Organization recently posted..Top 10 fashion types of curtains 2014 for window coveringsMy Profile

30. Pingback: C-Tip: Much a do about TO-DO Lists! | Events inspired | C3Promotions