- 2 Cups Grilled Chicken Sliced
- 4 Cups Romaine Lettuce Cut or Shredded
- 3/4 Cup Cucumbers Diced
- 1 Cup Tomatoes Diced
- 1/2 Cup Black Olives Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Ken's Greek Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro Diced
- 1 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 1 Cup Dannon Oikos Dips Cucumber and Dill see notes
- 8 Flour Tortillas
Toss all of the ingredients, aside from the feta and cucumber dill dip, together for the salad.
If desired, heat each tortilla for 1 minute on each side.
Fill the tortillas with the salad and top each taco with feta and a drizzle of the cucumber dill dip.
- I like to use precooked chicken breast strips to save more time!
- This Cucumber and Dill dip is sold in the refrigerated section with the party dips. You can also substitute with plain greek yogurt, dill weed, and a hint of salt for a similar dip.
Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 731mg | Potassium: 311mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2378IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 2mg